• Valve Information
• Port: Refer below technical data sheet (Available BSP / NPT)
• End Connection: Screwed / Flange
• Body Material: Brass
• Diaphragm & Media Temp:
|Nitrile (NBR)||EPDM||Viton (FKM)|
|-30° C to 90° C||-10° C to 140° C||-10° C to 180° C|
• Circumstance Temp: -10° C to 70° C
• Media: Air,Water,Chemical,Gas.
• Main Features: Internal Parts are in superior corrosion resistance steel, (Equivalent to SS316L) Suitable for Food Industries, Pharmaceuticals, Chemical application & Highly corrosive environment
•Operating Voltage & Power Consumption:
• Optional Feature: 90% Power saver series also available, Manual Override.
• Coil Information
•Coil Features: High Reliability Unaffected by Voltage Surges. Easy coil changes coil lockable in 4X90 position, or freely movable in between as require.
•Note: Use of filter in the inlet port is recommended.